Bancroft Ridge Golf Club Opens May 16, 2020
In line with the provincial guidelines, Bancroft Ridge Golf Club will be open for business on Saturday May 16th.
The golf shop will be open from 9am – 5pm on Friday May 15th for membership sales, and to take telephone bookings.
- Reservations are required for all tee times (please indicate if you are walking or riding) at www.golfbancroftridge.com or 613-332-4653; there will be no walk-ons, no exceptions.
- We shall be strictly cashless. Payment must be made online or by debit/credit card at the golf shop
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes ahead of your tee time.
- You will be greeted outside the clubhouse by a team member, who will confirm your tee time.
- One person at a time will be directed into the clubhouse to check-in, pay, pick up cart (where applicable). Alcohol, pop and merchandise can still be purchased.
- The putting green will remain closed. Walking is recommended.
- Carts will be single rider only, except where golfers can provide proof of co-residence. This is required at the time of booking or payment.
- All golf carts and pull carts will have been sanitized prior to leaving the staging area.
- All ball washers, and rakes from bunkers have been removed.
- Once you have finished in the golf shop, the greeter will direct you to the 1st tee.
- Do not touch or remove the flagstick. All cups have been raised to allow the ball to fall 1” below the putting surface.
- No outside alcohol is to be brought onto the premises.
- Maintain social distancing (2 club lengths) for the remainder of your round.
- The last tee time will be 6pm.
- All carts must be back at the clubhouse by 8pm.
- For the enjoyment of all players, please continue to adhere to ready golf and the pace of play guidelines: front 9 – 2 hours, back – 2 hours 30 minutes.
- At the completion of play please take your golf cart to unload your clubs at your vehicle and leave the golf cart on the grass adjacent to the Bancroft Ridge sign.
Remember physical distancing is required. Any breaches of this etiquette will result in golfers being asked to leave the golf club immediately.
We thank everyone for their understanding and look forward to having a great 2020 golf season.
Danny Jackson, General Manager