- NO outside alcohol is to be brought onto the premises. Alcohol can be purchased at the Pro Shop and has a proof of purchase sticker.
- Reservations are required for all tee times (please indicate if you are walking or riding for gas cart availability) Call 613-332-4653 or Book online below. For Large Group bookings please email: Nick@GolfBancroftRidge.com
- Strict Golf Cart Polices. Dangerous and or reckless driving will NOT be tolerated. No playing around on the Carts. Carts are inspected and cleaned before and after play. Respect the Golf Carts and drive carefully. Must be over 16 and have a Driver’s License.
- Take the cart paths when available, and always stay far away from the greens and off the tee blocks and out of the bunkers in a Golf Cart. The 90-degree cart rule is applied during wet conditions.
- The last tee time will be 6 pm.
- All carts must be back at the clubhouse by 8 pm.
- For the enjoyment of all players, please continue to adhere to ready golf and the pace of play guidelines: front 9 – 2 hours, back – 2 hours 30 minutes.
- At the completion of play please take your golf cart to unload your clubs at your vehicle and leave the golf cart outside the Golf Cart Compound. (where you started with the cart)
- Pay it forward for the next golfer and repair your Ball Mark on the Greens.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and enjoy your time at the course!
Bancroft Ridge Golf Club